We are in the thick of winter, but I love to start the year with a clean house. January is a great time to give your home a good scrub. I’ve tried a lot of products, and finding a good balance between products that aren’t too harsh but actually work can seem impossible.
Here are some of my very favorite staples that I keep stocked in our cleaning cupboard.
- FOR PET STAINS / Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
- FOR EVERYTHING / Ikea Tekla Dish Towels
- FOR TOILETS / Mrs. Meyers Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- FOR MESSES / Method All Purpose Cleaner
- FOR THE FLOORS / The Honest Co. Floor Cleaner
- FOR POTS & PANS / Bar Keepers Friend
Quick tip! I’ve started getting a majority of our cleaning products from ePantry. The prices are great, shipping is cheap and you can even schedule re-deliveries of your favorite products. Get $10 off your first order by clicking here.