I love Target. What blogger doesn’t? They make good design affordable and accessible. Their new children’s brand, Cat & Jack, arrived around the same time as our twins. I’m obsessed. Not only is it super cute, but it’s well made and comes with a one year guarantee to last. So far, it has stood up to washes better than anything else in our boys dresser. No pills, fading, stretching or falling apart. Did I mention how adorable everything is? I was thrilled to find out that this isn’t a limited collection and Cat & Jack is here to stay.
Here are some picks from the current line. Everything is 20% off right now with the code “KIDS” at check out.
- Baby Girls Badger Tee – $4.50
- Two Piece Bear Coveralls Set – $9.99
- Short Sleeve 5 Piece Bodysuit Pack – $9.99
- Baby Boy 3 Piece Sock Set – $3.99
- “Genius” Raglan Sweatshirt – $5.00
- Baby Boys Dark Wash Jeans – $11.99
- Floral Piped Dress – $14.99
- Baby Bear Hooded Jacket – $6.99
- Baby Girl Paint Dot Leggings – $4.99
- Deer Mary Jane Baby Shoes – $8.99
- Organic Long Sleeved 3 Piece Bodysuit Pack – $14.99