Fall is a season of slow-cooking, spices and of course… PUMPKIN. Some of my favorite flavors are seasonal in autumn. I’m also a huge fan of my dutch oven, and I make it work hard in fall. I love to make huge pots of hearty soups, stews and chili on the weekends so I don’t have to cook when I get home from work and it’s already dark.
Here is a little collection of some of the recipes I am dying to try this autumn…
- Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread / by Jojotastic for Ziploc
- Carrot Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting / from Rasa Malaysia
- Cider & Honey Slow-Cooker Short Ribs / from Sweet Paul
- Pumpkin Spice Spritz Cookies / from Diethood
- Bourbon Apple Cider / from Set the Table
- Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls / from Diethood
- Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder / from Damn Delicious
- Roasted Fall Vegetables / from Martha Stewart
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte / from Live Simply
Graphic is original to Lost & Fawned. Feel free to share, pin and post, but please make sure you link back to this post so people can get the accompanying information and links. Thanks a million!