It’s time for another installment of Living for Less! I wanted to do something that involved a little more DIY this time. This cozy bedroom from Better Homes & Gardens would make a beautiful and homey guestroom. Fresh flowers and a clock on the bright orange nightstand make the room so inviting. I would also add a carafe of fresh water and some clean towels on the dresser.
The key to this look for me is the layers of linens on the bed. Floral patterned sheets, a clean solid white quilt, an antique quilt at the foot of the bed and lots of pillows make it look lush and warm. Love this wall color. We used the exact shade listed below in our office and it’s the perfect smokey gray to pair with white. The nightstand is a steal, and with a coat of paint it really pops.
Here are my picks…
- TARVA Nightstand from Ikea – $39.99
- Knockout Orange Paint from Sherwin Williams – For nightstand (1)
- FORMAT Chrome Lamp from Ikea – $19.99
- Mint Ceramic Vase from Amazon – $12.13
- Silver Clock from Target – $39.99
- Ozark Shadows Paint from Benjamin Moore – For walls
- LEIRVIK Bed Frame from Ikea – $99.99
- Antique Dresden Circle Quilt from Prairie Vintage Finds – $85.00
- French Tile Queen Quilt in White from Wayfair – $80.43
- Linen Striped Sham from Pottery Barn – $29.99
- Scoop Wire Basket from Amazon – $9.99
- Blue Toile Pillow Sham from Townhouse Linens – $25.99
Graphic is original to Lost & Fawned. Feel free to share, pin and post, but please make sure you link back to this post so people can get the accompanying information and links. Thanks a million!