This week’s Living for Less might be one of my favorites to date! I stumbled upon it on Pinterest and tracked it all the way back to this article on Homelife.com. One of my favorite things about this beautifully casual kitchen is the peacock blue/green cabinets. The paint was found in the barn of the home, but this shade from Benjamin more is a pretty good substitute. Finish the look off with rustic bar stools and fresh flowers in mismatched vases to create a look that is effortless and cool.
As always, I did have to splurge a little on one item, and this time it was the stools. While these weren’t a perfect match to the ones in the photograph, they have a similar feeling. Fresh flowers are also always a detail that can be pricey but is so worth it.
Here are my picks to recreate this look in your kitchen…
- Kohler Coralais Low-Arc Faucet – $108.64 (Shown in Recently Discontinued Color)
- Moroccan Straw Market Bag – $34.00
- RANARP Pendant Lamp – $24.99
- Satin Nickle Cabinet Knobs (Set of 25) – $32.39
- Benjamin Moore ‘Dragonfly’ – Cabinet Paint
- Light Pink Roses with Free Delivery – $50.00
- Rustic Elm Wood Barstool – $219.99
- Merola 4″ x 4″ Sea Blue Tile – $1.97 each
- Marble Mortar & Pedestal – $22.99
- ‘The Farm’ by Ian Knauer – $20.80
- ENSIDIG Vase – $1.99
- SOCKERART Vase – $19.99
Graphic is original to Lost & Fawned. Featured image is from Homelife.com. Feel free to share, pin and post, but please make sure you link back to this post so people can get the accompanying information and links. Thanks a million!