I felt like pulling inspiration today from art. Did you know I minored in Art History? If I was to start all over again, I may have majored in it. I love studying the stories and people behind works of art. ‘Hunters in the Snow, February’ by Pieter Bruegel the Elder is one of my very favorites. The palette and textures for today’s collection are pulled from this piece.
- Give it your Best Guest Dress in Birds from Modcloth / $89.99
- Outerspaced Hoodie in Seat Salt from Columbia / $34.90 SALE
- Sorel Slimpack Riding Boots from Zappos / $210.00
- Mint Me Tonight Bag from Modcloth / $64.99
- Origami Fox Silver Earrings from Novica / $19.99 SALE
- Ribbed Hat from Gap / $17.99 SALE
- ‘Hunters in the Snow, February’ by Pieter Bruegel the Elder on Art.com / $39.99 +