Memorial Day Weekend is coming up and USUALLY that’s the start of our backpacking season. With all the changes and my current condition, I’ll be spending this year lounging in the air conditioning instead. If I could spend the long weekend in the woods, I’d be bringing lots of layers as usual.
The heat is here! It’s going to be in the 80’s (finally!!) this week during the day, but the weather is still unpredictable so layers are a must. I usually like to wear a t-shirt when I wear my pack. I don’t like to wear anything that is too loose or too strappy. Both make me uncomfortable when I tighten my pack. We are pretty easy going hikers, so typically in summer I ditch my boots and wear something like these Keens. I don’t recommend it for everyone, but for me it works. I included two options for bottoms. I would probably bring both.
- Rocky Ridge III Hoodie from Columbia – $39.99 SALE
- Patagonia Linear Fracture V-Neck from Moosejaw – $29.00
- Prana Double Headband from Moosejaw – $7.99 SALE
- Icebreaker Via Shorts from Sierra Trading Post – $69.97 SALE
- Keen Clearwater CNX Leather Sport Sandals from Sierra Trading Post – $69.95 SALE
- The North Face Motivation Crop Leggings from Sierra Trading Post – $39.95 SALE
- Hydro Fask 12oz Insulated Bottle from Moosejaw – $17.56 SALE
This post uses affiliate linking that does result in commissions based on sales. Posts like this help provide Lost & Fawned with necessary funding for hosting and support needed to keep this site going. All opinions expressed are my own and I only feature products I love.