I think it’s time to bring back Living for Less again, just in time for the spring and summer home improvement season! We won’t be doing much renovation or redecorating for awhile, but I love living vicariously through these collections! Please feel free to submit designs to me via any of my social media outlets. I LOVE taking requests!
This dining space from Fashiontoast is a great inspiration for just about anyone. The room has beautiful light, but otherwise it’s a pretty attainable. The chairs are totally the splurge piece in this grouping. I would start with 2-4 of those and save on the rest of the room by shopping smart.
Layering a classic natural fiber rug like this with a cowhide, makes the room looks casual and luxe. A trestle bench on one side also adds that easy going feeling. Adding bamboo blinds and framing the windows with tall potted plants make the windows a focal piece. I love how easily the space can be transformed for a large formal dinner by adding the extension and dressing up the table with accessories, but also doesn’t feel too formal for brunch with the family.
Here are my picks…
- Light Filtering Bamboo Roll-Up Shades from Lowes / $29.97
- RENS Sheepskin or TEJN Faux Sheepskin from Ikea / $29.99 and $12.99
- Light Oak Accent Chair from Lowes / $309.79
- Nolan Extension Trestle Table from Pier 1 / $509.95 SALE
- 3-Light Brushed Nickle Chandelier from Lowes / $175.23
- KOLDBY Cowhide Rug from Ikea / $199.00
- Nolan Trestle Bench from Pier 1 / $212.45
Graphic is original to Lost & Fawned. Featured image is from Homepolish.com. Feel free to share, pin and post, but please make sure you link back to this post so people can get the accompanying information and links. Thanks a million!