It might be a balmy 60 degrees here in Ohio, but Thanksgiving will be here in a week! I’ll be driving just across town this year, but if you are going home for this holiday (or the next one which is just over a month away!) I’ve put together a simple, comfortable look that is almost universally flattering and will keep you warm if your relatives like to keep that thermostat low.
Don’t forget a bottle of wine (or a case) to share with your cousins. I had this one at a wedding this summer and it’s really yummy despite the low price.
- Oversized Flannel Scarf from Old Navy – $14.00
- Fit & Flare Sweater Dress in Navy from AEO – $49.95
- Patterned Boot Socks in Wine Reindeer from Old Navy – $9.00
- Corso Como Geneva Boots in Mahogany from Zappos – $198.00
- Pancake Cellars Big Day White from Trader Joes – See Local Stores for Price
- Fair Trade Silver “Home Sweet Home” Earrings from Novica – $19.99
- Herschel Supply Co. Weekend Bag from Zappos – $54.99
- Fleece Lined Footless Tights from Old Navy – $16.50