I’m a comfort eater. When I’m feeling down, stressed or bored I indulge in ice cream, cheese, hot chocolate, bread, etc. Obviously in excess that’s not healthy and lately I’ve been a roller coaster of emotions, so I’ve put on some weight. This summer I’ve decided to stop eating my feelings and find other ways to indulge without the calories. Lush has been the perfect treat.
I’ve started putting away $30 a month to order a handful of bath bombs and something new to try. This month I ordered Dark Angels to see if I prefer it to my favorite Coalface charcoal soap. Next month I’m thinking I’ll try a massage bar or a toner. The thought and care put into selecting natural ingredients makes every Lush experience feel special. I haven’t found a bath bomb or bubble bar I’ve disliked yet. All of them make for totally sensory soaks in the tub and leave me feeling renewed and relaxed. It’s not the cheapest indulgence, but it’s a fraction of what it would cost to hit the spa and leaves me feeling guilt free.
Here is my current wishlist:
- Sakura Bath Bomb – $6.45
- Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser – $13.95
- Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt – $7.95
- Mint Julips Lip Balm and Scrub – $9.95
- NEW! Shampoo Bar – $11.95
- Herbalism Cleanser – $13.95
- Rehab Shampoo – $13.95
- Tea Tree Water Toner – $9.95
- Dirty Massage Bar – $10.95
- Vanilla Delite Body Lotion – $27.95
- Sea Vegetable Soap – $7.95
- The Olive Branch Shower Gel – $9.95
What’s your favorite no-calorie indulgence? Are you a “Lushie”? Let me know what your favorite products are!