It is a classic rainy spring day today. While some may grumble, I rejoice. Rain is not snow. Rain brings buds on the trees and wakes up flowers. As they say “April showers bring May flowers”. So instead of griping, why not put on some boots and take a walk?
Start with a dress. This one was just released today on Modcloth and it’s perfectly adorable and versatile. Add some functional pieces and a clever accessory and you are ready for puddle jumping.
The Dress: A Whim-Whim Situation Dress on Modcloth – $69.99
- RAINCOAT // Marmot Marsell Rain Jacket from Sierra Trading Co – $164.95
- UMBRELLA // Duck, Duck Umbrella from Modcloth – $17.99
- WATERPROOF BAG // Timbuck2 Scrunchie Tote from Zappos – $89.99
- RAINY EARRINGS // Silver Raindrop Earrings by Erin Austin – $55.00
- RAIN BOOTS // Sundance Rain Boots by Luckers on 11 Main – $44.50