I’m pretty low maintenance when it comes to beauty. My daily morning routine is quick and my kit is small. I generally shop at the big box stores for most of my supplies, but I do have a few key colors from MAC that I know work with my coloring so they are worth the extra cash.
I gently exfoliate a few times a week with an apricot scrub (controversial I know… but I promise I’m gentle). The rest of the time I do a raw honey mask and rinse with warm water. I don’t generally wear a scent, but I love to rub a little Rosebud salve into my hands. I’m kind of obsessed with this nail hue for all seasons. I also curl my lashes and sweep on a little Maybelline Great Lash Mascara to open my eyes.
Here are some of my very favorite beauty staples:
- Tangerine Vanilla Bar Soap from The Honest Company – $4.95
- Lipstick in ‘Lady Bug’ from MAC Cosmetics – $16.00
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve from Amazon – $9.99
- Satin Blush in ‘Dame’ from MAC Cosmetics – $22.00
- Essie Nail Polish in ‘Angora Cardi’ from Amazon – $8.50
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation from Amazon – $7.97
- Raw Honey from Amazon – $12.63