It’s been a weird month. If you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen the whole story unfold. If not, I figured I would share some highlights. I’m looking forward to a (hopefully) less exciting November.
Rows from left to right, starting at the top:
- It’s tea season! I have been craving strong, black tea like this Stash Double Bergamot Earl Grey. Jared’s been hooked on Stash Licorice Spice for almost a year now.
- We didn’t buy any pumpkins this year, but we did go to Pumpkin Palooza at Heritage Farm in Peninsula, Ohio.
- Before the craziness started, we squeezed in one last hike at Happy Days Trail in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- We went to a little martini bar to see a friend play Gypsy Jazz with her band, The Help on a cold October night.
- More tea and TONS of quilting this month. The colder weather has me on a roll. I am determined to finish a few projects on my shelf this season.
- My new paint by numbers (from the local flea) found a home on my sewing table.
- I’m thinking of having a fabric de-stash on Instagram later this month. I have a big bag of fabric that needs to go to make room for all the new stuff I purchased.
- Logan has had to go back to the vet’s a few times for a check-up and a little more time with the laser. He looked so cool in his protective goggles. He is going back today to take a look at it again. I don’t think his foot will ever be quite the same.
- More tea… out of my day-job mug from Starbucks.
- My favorite new book collection with covers by Rifle Paper Co. Get your own here: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4