I’ve committed to making two handmade costumes this year, so I have been working my fingers off. But it totally has me in the Halloween spirit! We are not hosting a party and we never get trick-or-treaters on our street, but that doesn’t stop me from decorating.
If I was having a Halloween party, I would love throw a small dinner party with some close friends and family. I would stay true to our love of antiques and brass. I love the idea of faded peach roses, dusty lambs ear and eucalyptus centerpieces on black tablecloths. Adding a simple mask to your portraits and photos is a quick way to dress them up.
- Printable Halloween Invitations from Design by Detail
- Cranberry Apple Cider Cocktail from Jelly Toast
- Bat Filled Front Door from Country Living
- Elegant Floral Halloween Centerpiece from Style Me Pretty
- X-Ray Glassware from West Elm
- Strapless Lace Mask from The Midway
- Masked Portraits from Country Living
- Chocolate Espresso Layer Cake from Savory Simple
- Lace Pumpkins from Honestly WTF
- Candlestick Mantle from Style Me Pretty