Even though the next couple of months are going to be chock-full of events (two family weddings in one month!), Jared and I are dead-set on two backpacking trips before the winter weather sets in. The second one will be in October, which is the latest we have ever hit the trail. We will be going back to Minister Creek in Allegheny National Forest (see our photos from the last visit to this park here) with some friends. We have already upgraded our sleeping bags, but I’m going to need to pack a little differently this trip.
I put together a quick must-have list for this trip. Of course I’ll be packing more than this (a water-proof pair of pants to layer over the leggings, etc) but this is a good starting place. I have this exact pack in the green color and it’s held up to years of abuse. I highly recommend it for a beginners women’s pack.
Featured image by Mary Ann Melton.
- Tumelo Rain Jacket in Persimmon from GoLite – $74.99
- Layer First Hoodie in Oceanic from Columbia – $50.00
- Charcoal Slouchy Beanie from Amazon – $9.99
- Kelty Womens Coyote Backpack in Purple from Amazon – $209.95
- Fox River Aztec Boot Socks from Amazon – $6.99
- Womens Glacial Legging from Columbia – $30.00
- KEEN Bryce Mid-Height Hiking Boot from Amazon – starting at $99.99
Graphic is original to Lost & Fawned. Feel free to share, pin and post, but please make sure you link back to this post so people can get the accompanying information and links. Thanks a million!