It’s been a busy busy year. Lots of renovation in the house and on the blog! It’s hard to believe 2013 is just around the corner. Time to take a look back and start planning ahead.
Tracking my stats has been a little fuzzy since I moved to wordpress.org and self hosting, but here are the top posts of 2012, as viewed by you.
– Top 2012 Posts –
- Product Review – Society 6 Iphone Case
- Gray Paint Picks
- My New Glasses – Bonlook Review
- Our Mudroom – Re-imagined
- Our Home // Before & After
I have a few posts from the past year that may not be the highest searched or most popular, but are special to me. Here are some of my favorite posts.
– Lindsey’s Favorite Posts of 2012 –
- The Color Run Cleveland 2012
- Collected // Lincoln Newspaper & Cedar Chest
- Travel // Backpacking in West Virginia
- Madeline & Me (Meeting Madeline Albright)
- Art Above the Piano
And there have been some big changes and new additions to Lost & Fawned this year. Here are some of the things I have added or moves I have made in 2012.
– Lost & Fawned Changes/Moves/Additions –
- Lost & Fawned on Society 6
- The Return of Sponsors on Lost & Fawned
- Leaving Etsy (for now)
- Lost & Fawned – The New Shop
- Self-Hosting & New Features
So thank you 2012! There have been ups, and there have been downs. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a new year. Here is to 2013! See you next year!
S P O N S O R