- The leaves have pretty much all fallen by now in town.
- We made to Ikea Pittsburgh and ate giant plates of meatballs and lingon berries (we don’t really eat the lingion berries to be honest).
- We tested sofas and beds.
- Sunday Logan and I sat and watched Sandy start to roll in. He’s not terribly pleased with the weather.
- I’m working on a new dip-dye project. Tested some canvas.
- The boys seemed to find out new sofa slip-cover acceptable and spent a chunk of Sunday passed out on it.
S P O N S O R