The whole northeast is gearing up for the big “Frankenstorm”. We are still planning to hit Ikea tomorrow in Pittsburgh and hoping to get home before we get some remnants of the storm here in Ohio.
I’m going to treat myself to a hair cut this afternoon. I’m not ready to lob it all off yet, but I’m hoping the stylists can help me liven it up a little. I would love to enhance the hint of texture my hair has been exhibiting as of late.
- I love See’s Candies. When I’m shopping with my grandma, it’s tradition we stop in for a little treat. This autumn I won’t be able to make it home for a shopping trip, but if I was I would treating myself to one of these Pumpkin Pie Truffles.
- I would love to try this tutorial for DIY patterned tights from Lemon Jitters. Brilliant!
- These Itty Bitty Nutella Cakes by the Pioneer Woman would make an excellent last minute birthday surprise for someone.
- I’m in awe of these beautiful patterned paint rollers by The Painted House. No. 6 is of course my favorite!
- I love these clever DIY black cat halloween lights from Cakies! Great way to get some extra use out of your christmas lights.
If you are in the Northeast, stay safe this weekend! Everyone else have a lovely October weekend (last one and then November!).
S P O N S O R