Late again this week with the links. Hopefully I can at least give you something to click as you sip your Saturday morning tea or coffee. My piano was delivered this week. This little upright was given to me by my parents when I was 5, and since they it has bounced around the country. It’s finally ended up back in our home.
- I love this idea for a DIY embroidered top on A Beautiful Mess. I’m looking for the right fall basic to try this on. Any ideas?
- My friend Emily sold one of her pieces to Nicole of Making it Lovely and this week she featured it in her living room! How exciting!
- I’m back on Flickr! Feel free to add me.
- I love the idea of these Monkey Bread Muffins from The Faux Martha. The baker’s paper gives them such a rustic look.
- I can’t get enough of Kevin Russ’s photographs. I’m thinking of putting one above the piano to give our living room makeover a little masculine edge.
- Starting to gather idea for the holidays. I love these DIY hoop wreaths. I would love to make a bunch for our large front window.
Don’t forget, you can get 25% off L&F ad space all month long! Visit this post for details and the promo code.
S P O N S O R