Sorry the links are a day late today. It’s been a tough week. I was at my day job more than usual and can’t seem to get a grip on my emotions right now. But it’s October, which might be my favorite month here in Ohio. The leaves are nearly at their peek and outside of the rain last night, the weather has been lovely. I felt the heat kick on last night, and we may be getting a frost tomorrow, but the skies have been amazing.
- I’m a little obsessed with all the pieces at Camp Brand Clothing.
- Starbucks has buy one get one free on all their mochas this weekend, even the Salted Caramel. No coupon needed. Just head on in with someone to share (or surprise someone with a treat!).
- I’m trying to come up with ideas for imported veggies in winter. I love this is for Baked Parmesan Green Been Fries.
- Martha Stewart has about a million (well not that many, but a lot) of ideas to make your pumpkins a little different this year.
- In a perfect world, Jared and I would be headed to this cottage in Reykjavik, Iceland for a week on rest and exploration.
- This weekend get 20% off all ad sizes on Lost & Fawned with the promo code helloOCTOBER. You can use it for one month or consecutive months to get more out of the discount. Visit my advertising page for info and to purchase.
Time to clean the house. It is in need of a major scrubbing. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Do something fun for me!
S P O N S O R