It’s the last week of September. This weekend we are headed to Columbus to attend my friends (and fellow Cotton & Brass-er) Michelle‘s wedding. The leaves are beautiful here in Ohio, so I’m kind of looking forward to the little road trip.
Jared has started cutting back our garden for winter. Yesterday we had two other helpers stop by to feast on the leftovers in our garden. This little one was pretty thin, so I didn’t mind sharing. He let me take some pictures in return.
Now on to the links…
- Looking for a weekend project? How about making some pretty little DIY paper mache bowls from Kelli Murray‘s blog.
- These Roasted Blueberry and Rhubarb Crepes with Honey and Butter from Naturally Ella may be a little out of season, but it would be delicious to hack them for autumn with apples, cinnamon and other seasonal flavors.
- Beautiful options for wedding hair from Once Wed. But the last up-do might be the most beautiful up-do I have ever seen.
- A sweet photo of a kitty in a bow-tie being prepared for his close up from Wit + Delight.
- Another food related link. I love these edible black bird feathers. Perfect for halloween cakes (“…quoth the raven…”) or a pretty Four and Twenty Blackbirds themed Thanksgiving pie.
- It’s a free worldwide shipping weekend in my photo shop! Get free shipping on all photo prints, totes, Iphone cases, t-shirts and more!
Don’t forget to enter this week’s giveaway. Win $50 for Bonlook Eyewear. Head over here for rules and entry. You’ll get $10 off just for entering.
Hope you all have a lovely autumn weekend!
S P O N S O R