This weekend September begins! The mornings are feeling cooler, but we still have warm days and bright blue skies. This is the view from our bedroom window. Even though our city has a bad case of Emerald Ash Borers and has been removing all the old ash trees this summer, we are lucky enough to be unscathed on our street.
To kick of your long Labor Day weekend, here on some links…
- We are thinking of taking a long weekend this October to visit Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill for harvest days. We were these in the summer a few years ago and had the most relaxing visit.
- How cute would these little tea cookies (that look like tea bags) from Le Pétrin be for a tea party themed shower?
- I’m loving this Ikea hack rope mirror from Apartment Therapy. Very luxe look on very little coin!
- I’ve been dying over these home portraits by Rebekka Seale. now that our house is cute I would love to commission one to commemorate our first home together.
- Check out my new in-post sponsor, Three Little Birds and their beautiful handmade floral crowns and boutonnieres.
Have a lovely labor day weekend!
S P O N S O R