The weekend is here again. Is it just me or do weeks just fly by? Not a whole lot planned this weekend. If we’re up to it, we might hit the first football game of the season at our high school alma mater. Other than that a little R&R is in order.
My mom has been scanning some of our family photos and sent me this one a couple of weeks ago. Early photo of me conceptualizing Lost & Fawned perhaps.
On to the links…
- A League of their Own is on Netflix now! One of my all time favorites. They also added a bunch of classics like Sabrina, The Pajama Game, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and Bonnie & Clyde. A bunch of great movies for girl’s-night-in.
- Adore this fox sweater for autumn from Aubin & Wills.
- Things are starting heat up on my current favorite web series, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. It’s a great retelling of the classic Jane Austin love story.
- A great collection of classic frosting recipes from Real Simple.
- Recycle old magazines, newspapers or spare scrap-booking paper with this tutorial to make envelopes from Country Living.
Happy Friday! <3