Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
In celebration of my 25th yesterday, I’m excited to bring you a giveaway to start the first week of July! You have the opportunity this week to win a set of 3 Litmus CMYK prints from Innerrealms. The set includes the yellow, green and blue litmus charts. I think they would look stunning in a row on a long white (or dark) wall in simple frames. Maybe over a bed as a mock headboard or in a dining room.
With the increased awareness of the science of color and design, these prints have been exploding on etsy. The printed area is 10×13″ with a white border for framing. They are professionally printed on acid-free, archival matte paper.
We have lots of ways to win this week! Thanks so much to Innerrealms
for sponsoring this incredible giveaway! And good luck readers!
- Visit Innerrealms and post a comment here telling us what your favorite print is.
- An extra entry can be earned by tweeting or blogging this giveaway and posting a second comment with a link.
- Another entry can be earned by adding Innerrealms to your favorites on etsy and posting an additional comment here.
- You can also earn an additional entry by ‘liking’ Lost & Fawned on facebook and commenting here stating so (if you already like L&F on Facebook, just let me know in a comment).
- Be sure to include your email so I can contact you.
- This giveaway will end at 9PM EST on Monday, July 9th.
- Winner will be drawn at random.
- This giveaway is open to international entrants. Basic shipping is included in the prize package but the winner may be responsible for taxes or customs fees where applicable.
This giveaway is now closed! Thanks so much for entering! Winner will be announced shortly!