As promised, here is a review for my new Society 6 Iphone case. There is not a lot out there in the way of reviews for this case, so I purchased it almost blind. I received my case on Friday and had an active weekend with it. The one I purchased was Animal’s Tea Party by Teagan White. The print is even cuter in person.
- HUGE selection of styles. I spent hours searching the website and deciding on the case I wanted. There is seriously something for everyone.
- The image quality is beautiful. Great color, crisp image and won’t bleed, peel or fade.
- Very secure on the phone. Doesn’t move around or slip. No gaps. Clipped on easily.
- It is plastic, but doesn’t feel cheap.
- Nice thin profile. My phone doesn’t feel bulky.
- All the buttons, switches and charging outlet are still easily accessed. No issues with reception or the speakers.
- Shipping time was reasonable. I think it took roughly 5 days from the time I ordered to when I received the case.
- If you are looking for something that offers a whole lot of protection, this probably isn’t the case for you. It protects the back from scratching and protects most of the edges from impact. But it does not protect the screen and I would imagine if you drop it right the case wouldn’t help much.
- It’s not exactly cheap. It’s pretty in-line with the prices of other comparable cases, but at $35 plus shipping, I wouldn’t call it a budget option.
Overall I love the case. I think Jared was hoping for more. But it meets my expectation. I will probably be ordering a screen protector to protect from scratching and maybe a sleeve since my purse can get a little messy in the summer.
I have finally opened my Society 6 shop! Thank to the encouragement of my readers you can now purchase Lost & Fawned Iphone cases as well as photo prints, canvases, totes, tees and more!
This product review is unsolicited. I was given no compensation for this review and purchased the product myself.
S P O N S O Rad