Time for my Summer Style series to begin! Ah! The romance of the femme fatale! By no means should anyone strive for a life of crime, but there is no harm in dressing the part a little. I love this mix of vintage pieces (like a classic beret) with modern studs and sleek black leather.
I’ve also included some beach reading, a soundtrack and the perfect summer flick to pair with this look. Stay tuned for more collections as the summer goes on.
Photo above courtesy of Least Wanted on Flickr.
- WATCH // Bonnie & Clyde (1967) – This Faye Dunnway and Warren Beatty flick is perfect for a summer movie night or rainy day (borrow it from the library or pick it up on amazon).
- LISTEN // Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison – Nineteen live tracks recorded on location at Folsom Prison in the late 1960′s (available on amazon).
- READ // Classic Paperback Pulp Fiction – Look for these at any garage sale or libaray book sale for a quarter a piece. Etsy also has a nice collection if you don’t feel like digging (like this one from Rhino Bookseller).
- Harley Clutch – Need Supply Co. – $52
- Handmade Gold Stud Earrings – Maya Geller – $99
- Wool Beret in Winter White – The Village Hat Shop – $11.95
- Somewhere Out There Spectators – Ruche – $46.99
- Smart Stripes Top – Modcloth – $37.99
All images property and courtesy of the original owners. Please link with love.