I have a new favorite mug. If you didn’t know, I have a thing for mugs. They are my favorite vacation souvenir and I can’t resist cute vintage mugs when I run across them. This one has been my favorite lately. Here are a few other things that made me smile this week…
- The strata I made from easter brunch turned out pretty darn good. Cooking Grandma’s recipe for people , by myself for the first time made me pretty nervous.
- Saved by the Bell on Netflix! Takes me back to watching TV while waiting for the school bus.
- Making beautiful spring-inspired etsy treasuries: One – Two – Three
- This industrial inspired ikea-hack.
- Taking a hike at Blue Hen Falls with the family on Saturday, followed by lunch on the patio. It was so nice to be outside. I’m recovering from a serious case of winter cabin-fever.
Hope your week is off to a good start! Happy Monday!