Daily Archives: December 15, 2010
Today’s list is from Christen of Good Day Sunshine! She has an amazing list of handmade goodies for a special person on your list!
hi everyone! christen here, from the etsy shop, letterhappy, and the blog, good day sunshine. lindsey asked me to get together a list of shopping ideas for the holidays. i wanted to share some of my favorite handmade goodies that are all super affordable.. these ideas are sure to put a smile on your giftee’s face and they definitely won’t break the bank.
- Bird Pin from Moloco – $10 : you can find adorable bird brooches of every color in moloco’s shop. they’d be absolutely adorable pinned to a winter peacoat!
- Oakridge Chain from Kove – $25 : kove has a wonderful selection of wintry accessories.. and i just love the idea of a scarf-inspired necklace!
- White Feather Shirt from Seal Maiden – $26 : i don’t know if i could pick just one thing from sealmaiden! all of the screenprinted goodies are so very reasonably priced.
- Temperance, a Wee Winter Wolf from Every Eskimo - $26 : i love every single one of everyeskimo’s little stitchy creations. this wee wolf is ready for winter with her adorable little scarf!
- Ferris Wheel from Seven Olives – $18 : seven olives is a fairly new etsy shop with some great stuff! this stylized ferris wheel print would bring some serious whimsy to my office.
- Snail Ornament from Skunk Boy Creatures : this little guy would be so cute hanging on my tree! i’d love to start a collection of skunkboy creatures’ ornaments!
- Book of Spells 2011 Weekly Planner from Celeste Frittata : i’m a total harry potter nerd, so planning my spells.. er, i mean events in this book from celeste frittata would be so magical!
- A Snowy Slope Ornament from Pilli Pilli Handmade : i love everything in pilli pilli handmade’s shop.. simple, natural, and super affordable accessories!
- Single Pom Pom Necklace from The Vamoose – 16 euro : long necklaces are one of my weaknesses. these adorable little flower pom necklaces from the vamoose would go with anything!
- Cottage Style Glass Wall Vase from Old New Again – $18.50 : how fabulous are these pieces from old new again? i could decorate my whole house with these lovelies!
Thank you so much Christen! Gorgeous handmade picks! Stay tuned for 2 more lists before the big day!