Daily Archives: November 30, 2010
Hi! I’m Faith, designer and creator behind OrdinaryMommy. When I’m not furiously stitching up new accessories, I spend my time being mommy to my three sweet children and hanging out with my husband, who is a full foot taller than me. He’s into outdoorsy and old-world things (and food), and most of the items on this list were carefully chosen based on things I knew he would love. Lindsey and I will be thrilled if this gift guide makes your shopping a wee bit easier this holiday season, so please let us know if you find a fun gift idea here!
- Hand Stitched Leather iPhone / iTouch Case from Office of Minor Details – $40 : Smooth and durable leather is perfect for a man on the go, an excellent gift choice for the hard working businessman; pretty enough that you may want one too. Bonus: it ships free to any destination!
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cups from New England Candy Co. – $12.99 : My husband loves chocolate. He also reveres bacon above all other food. I’m pretty sure he would cry tears of joy if he found these in his Christmas stocking.
- The Grill Guru Gourmet BBQ Blend from Purpose Design – $16 : If your Dad or Hubs spends hours around the grill in the summer (and even winter) and he loves good food, he’ll be thrilled with this selection of dry rubs that will make his ribs the undisputed best on the block (and possibly the entire state).
- Big Fat Black and White Tweed Cowl Scarf from Pip Robins – $25 : Even the guys need to keep warm. This is a great pick for the style conscious man in your life.
- Amber Striped Silk Tie from Rabbit Stop – $17.95 : What men’s gift guide would be complete without a necktie? The selection from rabbitstop is extensive, and any tie from their shop is sure to impress. Perfect for a guy who is interviewing for jobs, or who has to wear a tie to work everyday.
- Screen Printed Bicycle Pint Glasses from Vital – $31 : These amazing drinking glasses are an excellent gift for the man who loves to have the guys over to watch football or play cards. A fun and classy addition to the (coffee) table or a man cave.
- IPhone/IPod Docking Station from Wood Tec – $83 : This beautiful piece of cedar will compliment any décor. And because it looks so snazzy, the phone will always be in its place and fully charged. No more dead phones lying around the house!
- Scrimshaw Ivory Buck Pocket Knife from Scrimshaw – $39.95 : This fancy pocketknife is a practical gift for any man on your list. Since he may want to use this fantastic knife every chance he gets that first day, be sure to tell him that the guests at Christmas dinner may not appreciate him carving the roast beast with his new toy. Pair this knife with some fun Band-Aids for a little something extra.
- Black & Gold Guitar Strap from Boneca Linda – $40 : Whether a pro, or just a beginner, any guitar player will light up when they open this gift. The strap is adjustable, and adaptable to an electric or acoustic guitar. Fun choice for a brother, boyfriend, son, husband, or father!
- Personalized Organic Wooden Car from Little Sapling Toys : Can’t forget the little guys! This awesome car is especially perfect for a little man between the ages of 2 and 4 years old. A CAR?! With HIS name on it?! Doesn’t get much better.
Thank you so much for sharing Faith! Stay tuned for more gorgeous gift guides coming soon!