Oh baby. The Pantone’s Fall 2010 color forecast saved the best for last! I adore this shade of blushing pink, or what they call Rose Dust. I think it’s perfectly feminine, a lovely pastel (I hate that word) for autumn and beautiful in so many different applications from leather shoes to make-up to soft sweaters and lace. Blushing pink has even made an appearance in my shop with more to come!
Here are my Rose Dust picks…
- Filamentous Necklace from Anthropologie – $38
- Healing Art Print by Shira Sela – $20
- Blushing Mist Bridal Silk Flower by Twigs & Honey – $62
- Cotton Seemed V-Neck in Blush from Banana Republic – SALE $42.50
- Seychelles Shimmy Pumps from Endless – $79.95
I’m working on a wrap up post that links to all of my Pantone posts. I hope you have enjoyed them! I’ve had a lot of fun with them and now I’m fall-ready! Bring on hats, scarves and blazers.