Yummy! Today’s installment of my Pantone Fall 2010 forecast series is “Living Coral”! And I have to say, I love this color. For autumn I love it paired with gold or in wool. I think it’s a wonderful way to bring some pop to the usual rich, warm pallets of fall and see it mixing in with rustic oranges, reds and browns beautifully (doesn’t that sounds like the most gorgeous fall wedding palette?).
There were SO many items I wanted to include in this collection and I packed as many in as I could. Ultimately I couldn’t resist including that coral, diamond and 18k gold ring, despite the hefty price tag.
- Fossil Coral Maddox Flats from Zappos – SALE $61.20
- “Marie Loves Fashion” Print by Brooklit – $20
- Coral Wall Vase & Hooks by old new again… – $24
- Sitting Room Dress from Modcloth – $189.99
- Coral, Diamond & 18k Gold Ring from Overstock – $2,054
- Skinny Leather Belt from J Crew – Sold Out (Sorry!)
- ElePhantastic Pink Nail Polish by OPI – $8
Tomorrow’s color is Lipstick Red! I’m doing my own take on it and I’m pretty excited about this one.