Today’s installment in my Pantone’s Fall 2010 color forecast post series I bring you Golden Glow. Next to yesterday’s Endive this is a much easier to grasp hue for autumn. It reminds me of lanterns, pumpkins and warm spiced orange cider. I love this color in knit hats, scarves and gloves and in soft leathers. For the home this shade would be beautiful as a knit or wool throw and of course in fall mums for the garden and table.
Did I mention, it’s also about the shade of our dog’s orange eyes? He’s so fashion forward.
- Letterpress Print by lot9press – $15
- Tangerine Resin on Silver Earrings by Krista Peel – $19
- Rococo Knit Wrap by Tickled Pink Knits – $95
- Joni Mini Bag from Anthropologie – $168
- Frye Maya Pump from Piperlime – SALE $129.99
- Marimekko Madison Full Sheet Set from Crate & Barrel – $99.95
Tomorrow’s color is “Living Coral”. I’ve already started putting it together and it should be lovely. Stay tuned!