I love Zooey Deschanel. She is my girl-crush and I’m not afraid to admit it. I love her music, her charming characters and of course her amazing sense of style. Jared and I finally got around to watching (500) Days of Summer recently, and if you haven’t seen it, you ought to. Zooey and Joseph Gorden-Levitt are just adorable together and Zooey’s character’s wardrobe and apartment are amazing (Joseph’s character as well).
Here are a couple looks torn from the book of Zooey. I do try to find things that are relatively budget friendly, but sometimes you just have to include the Gold Lamé Strapless Dress, even though it’s almost $300.
- UO Opaque Tights from Urban Outfitters – $12
- Seychelles Countdown Pumps from Amazon – $89.95
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent “Czar” Dress from Bloomingdales – $298
- Diamond Dust Cardigan from Anthropologie – SALE $49.95
- Street Level Handbag from Piperlime – $60