If any color reads August to me it’s sunset orange and gold. It’s warm, light and feels like the end of summer. Ranging from peach to soft melon to golden yellow it encompasses all the colors of a summer sunset.
Photo by Ally231 via flickr.
Bring a slice of sunset orange this fall to adorn your body and home. I felt like I needed to put together a really girly collection today, so please excuse the petals, ruffles and frills.
- Large Berry Bowl Strainer by Vessels & Wares – $56
- Cashmere Ripple Sweater from JCrew – On Sale at $89.99
- All Natural Crocheted Beads by ThreeBlueBee – $11.99
- Peach Fabric Floral Choker or Headband by Le Pappilon Verte – $15
- Immaculate Perception Print from The Keep Calm Gallery – £130.00
- Hand Dyed Jute Twine by Olivemanna – $8.50
- Handmade Citrus Bouquet Corsage by Twigs & Honey – $155
EDIT :: I’m loving this color so much I made a treasury to honor it as well, with some of these items and more. Check it out and leave some love for the sellers.